- Cleans floors effectively and quickly.
- Powerful degreaser.
- Highly concentrated - 1:100 dilution ratio.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Natural and subtle almond fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made.
- Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed.
- Effective in both hard and soft water.
- Bulk refills collected, cleaned and refilled.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Economical to use. For all washable surfaces, floors, tiles and painted wood.
Use 50ml per 5L bucket of warm water.
For stubborn stains use undiluted and wash with a soft wet cloth.
Aqua**, 5-15% Non-Ionic Surfactants*,<5% Amphoteric Surfactants*. Perfumes. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.