Traditional white vinegar has many uses, including, being used as a rinse aid, to clean glass. brighten small appliances, clean your kitchen, keep laundry soft and freshen up after pets.
Great to use on glass, floors, work surfaces, bathrooms etc.
- Powerful on dirt, grime and grease.
- Uses include rinse aid, glass cleaner, limescale remover, multi-surface cleaner, laundry softener, stain remover and pet odour remover.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made.
- Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed.
- Effective in both hard and soft water.
- Bulk refills collected, cleaned and refilled.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Spray directly onto the surface and wipe clean.
This product is not edible vinegar
Do not use on stone, marble or granite surfaces.
Aqua, 5% Acetic Acid*.
*Denotes plant or mineral origin.